Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Field Officer and Lower Division Clerk”. The details of posts mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 19 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 19 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Field Officer: 01 (One). [01 – UR (for Southern Zonal Office, Chennai].
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 (Two)
- For Field Officer
(i) Master’s Degree from recognised University.
(ii) 05 years of experience in Library/ Educational Administrative Works.
(iii) Proficiency in Hindi and English and any one of the regional languages of the zone where the vacancy occurs.
(iv) Certificate Course in Computer Applications equivalent to ‘O’ Level foundation course from a DOEACC.
Degree in Library Science from recoganised University.
- For LDC
(i) 12th Class pass or equivalent from the recoganised Board or University.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on Computer.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of receipt of application for post 1.
- Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on closing date of receipt of application for post 2.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB) – 2, Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for post 1.
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for post 2.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the Prescribed Format along with attested copies of the relavant testimoials/ certificates for educational qualifications, Experience certificate in trade (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and reach to “The Director General, Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation, Block DD – 34, Sector – I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064 on or before 19 May 2014..
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.