Rajasthan High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2017.
- Commencement date of submission of online application- 23 November 2017
- Last date for online application submission– 21 December 2017
- Last date for depositing online application fee-21 December 2017
- Date of written examination- will be notified
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
- Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate – 31 Posts
- Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate – 4 Posts (Backlog)
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Posts
Educational Qualification – The candidate should have a degree in Law from a recognized University; the candidate should have knowledge of dialects and rituals of Rajasthan and should be fluent in Hindi Language. For more information, candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more details.
Age Limit – 23 to 35 Years (age relaxation for all reserved category candidates)
Selection Process for Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Posts
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Written Main Examination and interview.
Application Process for Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Posts
- General/OBC Candidates of Creamy Layer/SBC/other state’s candidates – Rs. 850/-
- OBC Candidates of non-creamy layer of Rajasthan/SBC- Rs. 550/-
- SC of Rajasthan/ATC/Physically Challenged Candidates- Rs. 300/-
How to apply for Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 21 December 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.