Rajendra Agricultures University (RAU), set up in December 1970 at Pusa, Bihar is widely known as the motherland of Agriculture education and research in India. RAU invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year fully residential post graduate management programme - MBA Agribusiness for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
• Sale of Prospectus and application form begins: 8 April 2013
• Sale of application form closes: 7 May 2013
• Deadline to receive completed application form: 11 May 2013
• Issue of Admit card: 10 June 2013
• Last date for issue of Admit Card (Duplicate): 21 June 2013
• Entrance test conducts: 22 June 2013
• Group Discussion: 8 July 2013
• Display of Merit list on University website: 26 July 2013
• Admission seekers must have domicile of Bihar.
• Aspirants should possess BSc degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Dairy Technology/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fisheries/ Biotechnology/ Food Sciences/ Food Technology/ Home Science/ Science subjects with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST candidates).
• Applicants who are completing qualifying examination degree on 30 June 2013 can also apply.
The selection of the candidates will be merit based on following tests:
• Entrance Examination (Their own)
• Group Discussion
In addition, the academic qualification of the applicants will also be considered into the selection process.
Entrance Examination Details
Test Duration: 2 and half hours
Sections: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Knowledge with special reference to Agriculture.
Marking: No negative marking
How to Apply
• Admission seekers can download the application form from the University’s website www.pusavarsity.org.in
• Aspirants must send the duly filled application form along with self attested photocopies of all educational certificates and mark sheets to the following address so as to reach within the prescribed deadline:
Rajendra Agriculture University
For more information, please visit official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read