RBI Grade B (Officer) 2018 recruitment notification is released. Interested candidates can apply online for RBI Grade B recruitment exam 2018 with the help of direct link available in this article. How to fill RBI Grade B Application Form 2018 (online) or complete step by step process to apply online for RBI Grade B is also explained in this article. The last day to apply online for RBI Grade B (Officer) recruitment exam 2018 is July 23.
Table of Contents:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting online application for the below mentioned posts:
You can learn complete details about each post with the help of link given below:
Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges
July 3, 2018 to July 23, 2018
1. Officers in Grade B (DR) General
Phase-I Online Examination
Phase-II Online Examination
August 16, 2018 $
September 7, 2018
2. Officers in Grade B (DR) DEPR*
Paper - I Online Examination
Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination
August 16, 2018
September 6 / September 7,
2018 £(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
3. Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM@
Paper - I Online Examination
Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination
August 16, 2018
September 6 / September 7,
2018 £ (To be confirmed in Admit cards)
*Department of Economics and Policy Research
@ Department of Statistics and Information Management
** The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates.
$ Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
£ Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase II / Paper II & Ill examination.
In case of any problem in filling up the online form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Admission Letter, queries may be made through the link http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Do not forget to mention 'RBI Officers in Grade 'B'-' DR' General or DEPR or DSIM in the subject of the email.
Candidates interested for RBI Grade B (Officer) posts can apply online by following the step by step process given below:
Step - (i) Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on July 1, 2018 are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’B’ (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” on Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’.
It redirects the candidates to the online registration page, as shown in the figure given below:
Step – II Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications given.
Step – III To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Step – IV In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Step – V Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Step – VI The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Step – VII Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
Step – VIII Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
Documents detailed as given.
Step – IX Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Step – X Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
Step – XI Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step – XII Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
Step – XIII Click on 'Submit' button.
Step – XIV Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
Step – XV To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
Step – XVI Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only:
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
(iii) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
(iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
(v) Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
(vi) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
(vii) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
(viii) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(ix) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees upto July 23, 2018
Before applying for SBI Grade B (Officer) posts online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below:
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
• The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
• The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
• For hand written declaration size of file should be 20kb – 50 kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb or 50 kb (for hand written declaration)
• Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
• Set Color to True Color
• File Size as specified above
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
• Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (photograph and hand written declaration) & 20kb (signature and left thumb impression) by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph and hand written declaration) & 20 kb (signature and left thumb impression) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
• If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
• While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
• There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
• Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
• Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
• Select the file by clicking on it
• Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(3) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.