Reserve Bank of India Notified Recruitment to the Post of Fireman 2013
Reserve Bank of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Fireman 2013.
Reserve Bank of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Fireman 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 August 2013. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was established on 1 April 1935 during the British Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Opening Date of application forms: 20 July 2013
- Closing Date of application forms: 12 August 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Fireman
- Number of Post: 2 Posts
- Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
- Candidate should be minimum 7th pass from Govt. School or Govt. approved school.
- Undergraduation from Govt. approved school/college/university within the recruitment zone i.e. from Maharashtra State.
- Candidate must have completed at least 3 months Basic Fire Fighting Training from Govt. approved institute.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
Pay scale: 14800/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of eligibility criteria and conditions. They will be called for skill test and interview. Candidates selected will be empanelled in the waiting list.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from the Bank’s website www.rbi.org
- Application complete in all respects along with attested copies of relevant documents /certificates, latest signed passport size photograph (3 cm X 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application and should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Fireman”.
- The application should be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the entrance of the RBI’s Mani Office Building (opposite to New Central Office Building at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai) on any working day between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m. on week days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).
- Applications should be sent to the following address:
Regional Director (Maharashtra & Goa),
Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Main Building,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Post Box No.901, Fort, Mumbai 400 001