Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology invited application for recruitment of Faculty posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2013. RGIPT is an education and training institute that gives management and technical training to the petroleum industry. The institute was established in 2007 and has been accorded the Institute of National Importance status. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB).
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 25 November 2013
Name of the Post:
• Associate Professor
• Assistant Professor
• Assistant Professor (on Contract)
Areas of Specialization in Various Disciplines:
• Chemical Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Geology and Geophysics
• Mechanical Engineering
• Petroleum Engineering
• HSS - English
• Professor: PhD degree or Fellowship for MBA faculty with first class (or 7 out of 10 GPA) at the preceding degree with consistently good academic record in the appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology or Applied Science or Management (or other relevant Management related disciplines) as the case may be, with a minimum of 10 years post-PhD experience in teaching or industry or research, out of which a minimum of 4 years must be at the level of Associate Professor and/or equivalent senior level position comparable to that of Associate Professor.
• Associate Professor: Same as that of Professor except that the prescribed experience should be a minimum of 6 years after PhD in teaching or research or industry out of which at least 3 years must be at the level of Assistant Professor and/or equivalent senior level position comparable to that of an Assistant Professor.
• Assistant Professor: Same as that of Professor except that the prescribed experience should be minimum of 3 years in teaching or research or industry after PhD.
• Assistant Professor (on Contract): Same as that of Assistant Professor with less than 3 years of relevant Post- PhD Experience.
• Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10500
• Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9500
• Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.8000
• Assistant Professor (on Contract): Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000
How to Apply
• Interested candidates can sent their application form by post or electronic mail (e-mail) at the address given below before 25 November 2013.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli – 229316 (U.P), INDIA
Phone: +91-535-2211666, Fax: +91-535-2211888
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A hard copy can also be sent but it should conform to the format specified in the application form. The applications should be sent in an A-4 size envelope super scribed as ‘Application f or the Post of ……..in RGIPT’.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Angul Recruitment 2018, Apply for 72 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
ICMR-NIARI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Nurse and Technician Posts
ICAR-CIFRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 9 Young Professional Posts