RIMS Hospital invited applications for recruitment to the post for Junior Resident for various specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 3 May 2017.
Advertisement No: A-665/RIMSH/Estt 11 (ptVII)
Last Date of Application: 3 May 2017
Date of Interview: 20 May 2017
RIMS Hospital Vacancy Details:
- Junior Resident Cardiology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Cardiothoracic -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Casualty -7 Posts
- Junior Resident Dentistry -4 Posts
- Junior Resident Medical Oncology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Neurology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Neurosurgery -1 Post
- Junior Resident Nephrology -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Orthopedics -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Pediatrics -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Plastic Surgery -4 Posts
- Junior Resident P.M.R -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Psychiatry-3 Posts
- Junior Resident Surgical Gastroenterology& Minimal Access Surgery Surgical Oncology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Respiratory Medicine -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Urology -4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Junior Resident: candidate should have completed MBBS/BDS and should be registered with state Medical/Dental Council of India.
Selection Process for Junior Resident Posts
Candidates will be selected through the academic performance and interview.
How to Apply for Junior Resident Posts:
Eligible candidates can obtain application form from the office of Medical Superintendent, RIMS Hospital and submit the completed application by 3 May 2017.