RIMS Hospital invited applications for recruitment to the post for Junior Resident for various specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 3 May 2017.
Advertisement No: A-665/RIMSH/Estt 11 (ptVII)
Last Date of Application: 3 May 2017
Date of Interview: 20 May 2017
RIMS Hospital Vacancy Details:
- Junior Resident Cardiology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Cardiothoracic -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Casualty -7 Posts
- Junior Resident Dentistry -4 Posts
- Junior Resident Medical Oncology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Neurology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Neurosurgery -1 Post
- Junior Resident Nephrology -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Orthopedics -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Pediatrics -3 Posts
- Junior Resident Plastic Surgery -4 Posts
- Junior Resident P.M.R -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Psychiatry-3 Posts
- Junior Resident Surgical Gastroenterology& Minimal Access Surgery Surgical Oncology -1 Post
- Junior Resident Respiratory Medicine -2 Posts
- Junior Resident Urology -4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Junior Resident: candidate should have completed MBBS/BDS and should be registered with state Medical/Dental Council of India.
Selection Process for Junior Resident Posts
Candidates will be selected through the academic performance and interview.
How to Apply for Junior Resident Posts:
Eligible candidates can obtain application form from the office of Medical Superintendent, RIMS Hospital and submit the completed application by 3 May 2017.
Detailed Notification of RIMS Recruitment 2017
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 16 Junior Resident Posts
Directorate of Research & Medical Education, Punjab Recruitment 2017 for 194 Senior Resident Posts
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Bangalore 2017 for 07 Junior Resident Posts
ESI Hospital Recruitment 2017 for 30 Junior Resident Posts