RITES Limited invited application for recruitment of experienced civil engineers in various discipline. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 28 November 2013. Candidates are advised to fill the application in the prescribed format with correct information as suitable candidates are selected as per the information provided in the applications.
• Start Date of Online Application: 30 October 2013
• Closing Date of Online Application: 28 November 2013
• Last Date of Receipt of the Hard Copy of the application: 06 December 2013
Details of Post
• Team Leader cum Senior Highway Engineer
• Resident cum Highway Engineer
• Senior Bridge Design Engineer
• Bridge & Structural Engineer
• Senior pavement Specialist
• Senior Quality/Material Expert
• Highway Design Engineer
• Traffic and Transportation Expert
• Road Safety Expert
• Quantity Surveyor
• Survey Engineer
• Assistant Highway Engineer
• Assistant Bridge Engineer
• Assistant Quality cum Material Engineer
• CAD Expert
• Environmental Engineer
• Building Engineer
• Quality Control Engineer (Building)
Number of Posts: Not Defined
Age Limit (as on 1 November 2013)
Maximum age limit is 55 years. Relaxation of 05 years is applicable for specific categories.
The candidates must be a Graduate in Civil Engineering either Degree or Diploma required according to the post.
Candidates will be shortlisted as per the information provided in the online application.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates have to send online application in the prescribed format.
• Send the hard copy of the application form to the mentioned address through post latest by 06 December 2013.
• Also attach signed copy of CV, attested copies of educational experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs with the application form.
To the AGM(P)/Rectt., RITES
Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts