Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow invited applications for recruitment of 58 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014. RMLIMS, Lucknow is a Super Specialty Hospital and one of the reputed and leading teaching Institutes established by the State Govt of Uttar Pradesh.The main aim of this Institute is to provide holistic medical care including general care in various general, medical/surgical specialities, and in selected super specialities which are not available or grossly inadequate in this region.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 31 March 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. GDMO: 2 Posts
2. Junior Resident: 3 Posts
3. Scientist-A (Medical Physicist): 1 Post
4. Assistant Purchase Officer: 1 Post
5. Senior Technical Officer: 1 Post
6. Technician Officer (Technical Officer): 2 Posts
7. Sister Grade-II: 25 Posts
8. Sister Grade-I: 8 Posts
9. Technician Grade-I (Pathology/Microbiology): 3 Posts
10. Technician Grade-II (Nuclear Medicine): 2 Posts
11. Technician Grade-II (Pathology/Microbiology): 3 Posts
12. Lab Assistant: 4 Posts
13. Librarian Gr-I: 1 Post
14. Junior Medical Record Officer: 1 Post
15. Dietician: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 58 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-40 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• GDMO: M.B.B.S Degree.
• Junior Resident: M.B.B.S Degree.
• Scientist-A (Medical Physicist): MSc in Medical Physics or MSc in Physics with a diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics or Equivalent.
• Assistant Purchase Office: Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce and Diploma in Material Management.
• Senior Technical Officer: BSc or Diploma in Radio Therapy.
• Technician Officer (Technical Officer): BSc degree with certificate of perfusion technology
• Sister Grade-II: Diploma in General Nursing& Midwifery and should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse & Midwifery with a state Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
• Sister Grade-I: Diploma in General Nursing& Midwifery and should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse & Midwifery with a state Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
• Technician Grade-I (Pathology/Microbiology): 12th in science with DMLT/BSc (MLT).
• Technician Grade-II (Nuclear Medicine): Bachelor degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology OR bachelor degree in Science.
• Technician Grade-II (Pathology/Microbiology): 12th with Science or equivalent with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques or BSc (MLT).
• Lab Assistant: 12th with Science or equivalent.
• Librarian Gr-I: MSc preferably with biological subject with degree in Library Science.
• Junior Medical Record Officer: Graduate with Degree in Medical Record.
• Dietician: MSc (Food & Nutrition) or BSc (Home Science) with P.G. Diploma in dietetics.
Application fee: Bank draft of Rs.100/-in case of SC/ST category candidates of Uttar Pradesh only and Rs.300/- in case of OBC & General category candidates drawn in favour of Finance Controller, RMLIMS, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
• Rs.15600-39100+5400 G.P for post no. 1 to 3 & 5.
• Rs.9300-34800+4200 G.P for post no. 4 & 6 to 9.
• Rs.5200-20200+2800 G.P for post no. 10, 11 & 13 to 15.
• Rs.5200-20200+2400 G.P for post no. 12.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of testimonials in support of age (date of birth), educational/technical qualifications (Mark sheets & Certificates), experience and caste certificate should be addressed to The Director. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,Vibhuti Khand,Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 before 31 March 2014.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts