ICMR Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR RMRC), Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar invited applications for the post of Sr. Research Fellow and Field Assistants on contractual basis under the project entitled “Feasibility of using two simple tools for improving documentation during child birth in peripheral health facility". Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on 05 January 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview - 05 January 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Reporting Time - between 9:30 AM to 10.00 AM
ICMR RMRC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 09
- Sr. Research Fellow - 01 Post
- Field Assistants - 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Field Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sr. Research Fellow - M.Sc (Life Sciences)/MA (Social Sciences)/Master in Social Work (MSW) degree holders with 2 years research experience or MBBS/ MPH degree holder.
- Field Assistant - High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area
- Sr. Research Fellow- 35 Years
- Field Assistant - 28 Years
How to Apply for ICMR RMRC SRF and Field Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with Bio-data, one recent photograph, photocopies of the testimonials at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023 on 05 January 2018 at 10.00 AM