RPSC PRE 2013 Syllabus and Tips
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified about their State PCS PRE exam for 2013 for the recruitment to the 233 State services posts and 490 Non-gazetted posts.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified about their State PCS PRE exam for 2013 for the recruitment to the 233 State services posts and 490 Non-gazetted posts. The examination will be conducted in two parts i.e. Prelims & Main Examination 2013.
Starting date of application: 18 June 2013
Last date of filling the online application: 31 July 2013
Know the Syllabus:
Before starting the preparation the candidates should know the syllabus and the demand of the exam so that they become fully aware about the direction of the preparation. Without knowing the syllabus one cannot be sure about the direction of the preparation.
Rajasthan preliminary examination is designed to filter the candidates who are alien to their Art, Culture, Living Style and the Local Traditions. So the knowledge of the local cultural and traditional folklores is essential.
The Exam demands a wide range of knowledge about India and Rajasthan both. There will be 150 questions in the Preliminary Paper. Negative marking of 1/3 will also be there to deduct the marks on wrong answer. It will be of three hours. So our expectation is that there will be a good mix of the questions from all the topics given in the Syllabus. Hence Syllabus is the key to examination. The Demand of the exam is to select the candidate best suited for their state administration without feeling alienation from the public of the state.
Tips and Strategies:
Rajasthan State Preliminary Exam is modified and the exam is redesigned into one paper of three hours and 150 questions. So the candidates have only three hours that too for only one time as no aptitude test will be taken separately.
- Understand the fundamentals of Economics, Geography and their dynamics with the society.
- Develop a good understanding of the Indian Polity and Constitution of India
- Read and Learn about the local folklores of Rajasthan as it will be in good proportion in the Preliminary paper as in the previous year papers.
- Understand the basic Science Concepts which have practical applications to day to day life.
- Read the developments related to the formation of Rajasthan as they are always asked.
- Read about the contributions of the Historical Personalities.
- Read about the Religious Deities of Rajasthan