Indian Railways has recently announced 18252 vacancies in various non-technical posts. Candidates can apply for these jobs on or before 25 January 2016.
Candidates who have been preparing hard for getting through government job should make use of this opportunity. Jagran Josh has come up with Mock Test for RRB examination.
Selection Procedure of RRB Recruitment (Non-Technical) 2016
RRBs will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Hence it is very much essential to groom yourself properly before sitting for the examination.
Examination Pattern of RRB Recruitment (Non-Technical) 2016
Candidates appearing for are required to appear for CBT (Computer Based Test) Exam. The test will be Objective Multiple type and carries negative marking (1/3) for every wrong answer. It will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and other local languages. The test will cover questions related to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The CBT exam will be of 90 minute duration and it will consist of 100 questions.
Mock Test (10 Questions)
1.If a number is multiplied by 50% of itself, then it gives a number which is 300% more than the number. Find the number.
2. P and Q can do a piece of work in 45 and 40 days respectively. They began the work together but P leaves after some days and Q finished the remaining work in 23 days. Then P has worked for:
(d) None of these
3. If a bus travels at 20 km/hr, it reaches the destination late by 11 minutes. But if it runs at 25 km/hr, it reaches late only by 5 minutes. Find the exact time in which the bus will complete the journey without getting late?
(a) 19 minutes
(b) 20 minutes
(c) 16 minutes
(d) 21 minutes
4. The base of a conical tent is 32 meters in diameter and its height is 12 meters. The area (in square meters) of the canvas required to put up such a tent is nearly (use π=22/7):
5. How much percent above the cost price must a dealer mark his goods so that he gains 10% after allowing a discount of 20% on the marked price?
(a) 33 1/3%
(b) 37 1/2%
(d) 137 1/2%
6. Complete the series:
11 12 26 81 328 ?
7. If in a certain code language ‘NAME’ is written as ‘OYPA’, then how will ‘TEAR’ be coded in that language?
8. In this question there are four statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements.
Statement I : Some streets are wide.
Statement II : Some wide are roads.
Statement III : All roads are buildings.
Statement IV : Some buildings are apartments.
Conclusion I : Some apartments are roads.
Conclusion II : No apartment is road.
Conclusion III : Some streets are buildings.
(a) Only I and II follow
(b) Only II follow
(c) Either I or II follow
(d) All follow
9. There are six persons S, T, U, V, W and X seated in two rows and three columns facing each other. S is to the North of W and to the West of U. T is to the South West of U and South East of S. X is not to the West of T.
Which of the following two are at any of the corners facing each other?
(a) S and T
(b) S and V
(c) T and X
(d) U and V
10. In a bookshelf, eight novels are kept one over the other. There are two novels each of William Shakespeare and Jane Austen, three novels of Henry Green and one novel of Elizabeth Taylor. One Henry Green novel is between two novels of William Shakespeare while the novel above the Elizabeth Taylor’s novel is a Jane Austen’s novel. Counting from the top, the second, fifth and sixth novels are of Henry Green. Two of them are between the novels of Jane Austen.
Which writer’s novel is the second last novel from the top?
(a) William Shakespeare
(b) Elizabeth Taylor
(c) Henry Green
(d) Jane Austen
Central Railway Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for Physiotherapist Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2018, Apply for 5 Data Entry, Digital Office Assistant and Other Posts
West Central Railway, Kota Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 160 Act Apprentice Posts before 31 Dec
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018, 703 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice Post @www.ncrald.org