RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are closing on 23 April 2022. All those who have yet not submitted their online applications for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 are advised to submit applications latest by 23 April 2022. Candidates can directly access the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Link by scrolling down. No application will be accepted after the due date. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 online applications started on 25th March 2022 and the official notification was released on 24 March 2022.
A total of 1012 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam is scheduled to be held on 28th & 29th June 2022 at various exam centres. Candidates can refer to this notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 23 April 2022
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lab Assistant - 1012 Posts
|Name of Dept.||No. of Vacancies|
|Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total|
|College Education Department||440||33||473|
|Forensic Science Laboratory Department||62||—||62|
The candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board and must have knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri Script and Rajasthan Culture. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The candidate must be between the age group of 18 to 40 years of age. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and document verification.
How to apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Steps Here?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts from 25 March to 23 April 2022. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Steps to apply online:-
- Visit the official website.i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Then, click on the advertisement name 'RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022'.
- It will redirect you to the SSO ID.
- Now, Click on 'Registration'.
- Enter your personal details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.
- GEN/EWS & OBC/ EBC Creamy Layer - Rs. 450/-
- OBC/ EBC Non-Creamy Layer - Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/ Candidates whose Family Income is below 2.25 Lakh Annually - Rs. 250/-