Sainik School, Kodagu (Karnataka) invited applications for the post of Art Master, Craft & Workshop Instructor, Music Teacher/Band Master, Assistant Master (Computer Science), Medical Officer, Ward Boys and General Employees. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 30 June 2017
Sainik School, Kodagu Vacancy Details
- Art Master: 1 post
- Craft & Workshop Instructor: 1 post
- Music Teacher/Band Master: 1 post
- Assistant Master (Computer Science): 1 post
- Medical Officer: 1 post
- Ward Boys: 4 posts
- General Employees: 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for General Employees & Other Posts
- Art Master: Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with minimum two years full time diploma OR MA in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art OR Higher Secondary with minimum 4 years full time diploma in painting/fine arts.
- Craft & Workshop Instructor: Matriculation or equivalent, Two years trade certificate from recognized Industrial Training Centre and ability to teach through English Medium.
- Music Teacher/Band Master: Graduate in/with Music OR Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in music and Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Panchmari OR Equivalent Naval/Air Force Courses.
- Assistant Master (Computer Science): BSc Computer Science/BCA/Bachelor of Information Technology OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and Diploma in Computer Engineering/IT from an Institution recognized by AICTE University OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject & at least one year Diploma in Computer Applications from an Institution recognized by AICTE/University OR ‘A’ level from DOEACC AND Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with minimum 3 years medical experience of treating children of age group 10 -18 years.
- Ward Boys: Intermediate or Equivalent examination passed and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- General Employees: Matriculation or Equivalent examination passed.
- Between 21- 35 years for post no. 1 to 4.
- Between 18- 50 years for post no. 5 to 7.
Application fee for General Employees, Ward Boys & Other posts
How to Apply for Sainik School, Kodagu General Employees & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somwarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571232 on or before 30 June 2017.