Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Jobs Notification: Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Biologist and Project Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 26 February 2018.
- Date of Application/ Walk-in-interview: 26 February 2018
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Biologist – 2 Posts
- Project Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Biologist and Project Fellow Job
- Junior Research Biologist:Minimum 55% marks in Masters’ Degree in Zoology / Botany/ Wildlife Science / Ecology / Environmental Science from a recognized University and i) Knowledge/work experience in bird studies, Geographic Information System (GIS); ii) Proficiency in Telugu.
- Project Fellow:Minimum 55% marks in Masters’ Degree in Life Sciences or allied subjects from a recognized University andi) Two years’ experience in water sample analysis (general and heavy metals), ii) familiarity with research on Indian birds and ornithology.
- Gen: 28 Years
- OBC: 33 Years
- SC/ST: 33 Years
- Women/Physically Challenged: 33 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Research Biologist and Project Fellow Job
The selection of the candidates will be based on the walk-in-interviews.
How to Apply for SACON Junior Research Biologist and Project Fellow Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and bring in the applications along with other necessary documents to SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu on 26 February 2018 at 9:00 am.