Sainik School, Punglwa Sainik School, Punglwa invited applications for the post of PGT (Master in Mathematics), Band Master (Regular Post) and Laboratory Assistant in Physics (Contractual Post).The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 21 days (28 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date of Application - 21 days (28 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Sainik School, Punglwa Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 03
- Master in Mathematics (PGT) - 01 Post
- Band Master - 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistants in Physics - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master in Mathematics (PGT) - Candidates must possess master's degree in Mathematics with B.Ed from a recognized University. Candidates having experience in teaching at Senior Secondary level in CBSE affiliated school will be given preference.
- Band Master - Potential Band Master/Band Major/Drum Major course or equivalent.
- Laboratory Assistants in Physics - Candidates must have passed 12th class examination. Desirable Graduate in Physics from recognized University.
- Master in Mathematics (PGT) - 35 Years
- Band Master - 50 Years
- Laboratory Assistants in Physics - 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Teaching and Non-Teaching Job
Selection will be on the basis of candidates' performance in Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- General - Rs. 300/- (non-refundable)
- SC/ST- Rs. 100/- (non-refundable)
Fee should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of 'Principal, Sainik School, Punglwa’, payable at SBI, Medziphema (Code No. 6759).
How to Apply for Sainik School, Punglwa Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format available and send the application and a Demand Draft along with other necessary documents to the 'Principal, Sainik School, Punglwa BPO, Medziphema SO, Dist- Peren (Nagaland), PIN - 797106' - within 21 days (28 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.