Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 04 November 2017.
- Closing date for Application Submission: 04 November 2017
TPSC Vacancy Details
Total Position: 182 Posts
- Bengali - 6 Posts
- English - 17 Posts
- Education- 14 Posts
- History - 17 Posts
- Pol. Science - 5 Posts
- Philosophy - 7 posts
- Sanskrit - 12 Posts
- Economics - 4 Posts
- Psychology - 3 Posts
- Statistics - 3 Posts
- Hindi – 01 Posts
- Environmental Science- 05 Posts
- Commerce – 01 Post
- Physical Education – 11 Posts
- Physics – 11 Posts
- Chemistry – 4 Posts
- Mathematics – 15 Posts
- Zoology – 11 Posts
- Botany – 9 Posts
- Physiology- 18 Posts
- ETCE – 1 Post
- Bio Chemistry – 1 Post
- Bio Technology – 2 Posts
- Micro-Biology– 2 Posts
- Arabic – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University; Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Age limit- Up to 40 years
Application fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- Group A Posts: Rs. 200/- for General Category; Rs. 150/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- for General Candidates; Rs. 100/- for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- for General Candidates; Rs. 50/- for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
How to apply for TPSC Jobs 2017, Assistant Professor Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 04 November 2017.