Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development Project (HPFDP) invited applications for the post of Specialist (Banking and Financial/Environment Safeguard/ Social Development/ Agribusiness) on contractual basis. The eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 October 2017.
Notification Number - HP-HDP/PPT-3/ADVT./2014
Last Date of Application - 24 October 2017
Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development Project Vacancy Details
Specialists - 24 Posts
- Banking and Financial Specialists - 07 Posts
- Environment Safeguard Specialists - 05 Posts
- Social Development Specialists - 06 Posts
- Agribusiness - 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialists
- Banking and Financial Specialists - MBA in finance or Agribusiness or Post Graduation in Business Economics or Agriculture Economics or Economics with 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Environment Safeguard Specialists - B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry with Post Graduation in Environment Science with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Social Development Specialists - Master Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/Social Work or MBA in Rural Development with 5 years relevant experience.
- Agribusiness - B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry and Post Graduation in Agribusiness with 5 years of relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Specialists Post:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview/discussion . Selection will be based on their performance in interview/discussion
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development Project Specialists Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to "Project Director, Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development, Dyerton Bizhub, Talland Bypass " on or before24 October 2017.