State Bank of India (SBI) has notified recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers (POs) to fill in 1897 such vacancies in various SBI branches across the nation. For this recruitment the SBI is going to conduct a written examination in the month of June 2014 tentatively. The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the SBI PO Exam 2014 on or before 24 April 2014.
All the important dates for SBI PO Exam 2014 at a glance:
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 24 April 2014
- Date Fee Payment (On line): 07 April 2014 - 25 April 2014
- Date Fee Payment (Off line): 10 April 2014 - 28 April 2014
- Tentative Date of Examination: June 2014
For other information, candidates should read the Detailed Notification for SBI PO Exam 2014.
JagranJosh Study Packages