CM Small and Cottage Enterprises Development Board, Ranchi, Jharkhand has invited applications for recruitment for 30 posts of Deputy Director, Stenographer, Accountant, Coordinator and others on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format. The last date to apply is 19 June 2017.
Last Date of Application : 19 June 2017
SCEDB, Ranchi, Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 30
- Deputy director-04 post
- Stenographer-01 post
- Accountant-01 post
- District Interpreter Coordinator - 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for, SCEDB, Ranchi Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Director- The candidate must possess a 4 year technical degree or MBA / PGDM degree in textile / handicrafts / silk / lacquer or other trades .
- Stenographer-Bachelor degree holder in any trade is required for this post.
- Accountant- Candidates must have a B.Com. degree in advance accounting and auditing for application for the post of accountant.
- District Interpreter Coordinator - Candidates must have an Intermediate degree for application and a degree of 3-year diploma or a Bachelor or MBA / PGDM degree in hand, handicrafts, small and cottage industries
For other post wise qualifications required please refer to the official notification below.
How to Apply for, SCEDB, Ranchi Posts
Eligible candidates can apply before 19 June 2017 with the necessary documents as per the given format. For more information refer to the official notification below.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams