Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC), Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in different disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 3 March 2014. SBSC is a co-educational institute which was established in 1967. It is considered as one of the best colleges that provide education in the field of Commerce and Arts. This college was ranked at number 17 for the best commerce colleges in India in 2012 as per India Today Survey group.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 3 March 2014
Name of the Posts: Assistant professor
Name of the Disciplines:
- Commerce: 16
- Economics: 1
- English: 4
- Geography: 3
- Hindi: 1
- Maths: 1
- Political Science: 4
- Science & Life: 1
- Environment & Public Health: 1
- Psychology, Communication & Life Skills: 1
Total No. of Posts: 33
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test-SLET/SET).
Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of the Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College, New Delhi, Payable at Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
How to Apply
- Application form may be obtained from the office of the College from 2:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope of 10 cm X 25 cm size or can also be obtained from College website: www.sbsec.org.
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weight age of marks of the candidates including the DD for the application fee should be sent to the Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110017 on or before 3 March 2014.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the discipline and post applied for.