The aim of Shiksha Abhiyan scholarship is to empowering students in order to foster their basic educational, learning skills and health care. The scholarship serves the objective of fulfilling educational dreams of students and also supporting their parents as their core philosophy is that ‘No youth should be deprived and left behind from education'.
Last date to submit the application form is February 25, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to go through the below mentioned procedure:
Meritorious students studying in a recognized school or board with consistent attendance and students awaiting board results are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students securing 1st rank will be awarded with INR 50,000.
- Students securing 2nd rank will be awarded with INR 40,000.
- Students securing 3rd rank will be awarded with INR 30,000.
- Students securing 4th rank will be awarded with INR 15,000.
- Students securing 4th rank will be awarded with INR 8,000.
How to Apply
The application needs to be submitted online only.
The Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test led by Modi foundation leads with the motive of providing education to a maximum number of people so that they can live their educational dream.