Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited application for recruitment to 03 (three) posts of Assistant Geologist on temporary regular basis under Mines and Geology Department, Government of Sikkim. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 July 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Geologist
- Number of Post: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.5000/-
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Geology from a recognized University.
- Age Limit (as on 01 May 2014): Between 21 to 30 Years
How to Apply
Download Application form from Commission’s website, www.spscskm.gov.in. Completely filled Application Form should be submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 15 July 2014.