SKIMS Recruitment 2020: Sher-I-Kashmir of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2020.
A total of 183 vacancies have been notified. For which, the online process will start from 22 June 2020. Willing candidates will be able to apply to the posts directly, once the official online link is released on the website. Candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other posts.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 July 2020
SKIMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Nutrition Educationist- 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant - 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic G-IV-2 Posts
- Lift Mechanic- 2 Posts
- Painter Automobile - 1 Post
- Draftsman - 1 Post
- Works Supervisor G-IV- 2 Posts
- Technician (Medical Group) - 24 Posts
- Technician (Theatre Group) - 25 Posts
- Technician (Burn Unit) - 4 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Bum Unit) - 1 Post
- Anesthesia Technician (Burn ward) - 2 Posts
- Jr. Basic Physiotherapist - 4 Posts
- Junior Artist- 1 Post
- Assistant Cameramen - 1 Post
- Staff Nurse G-II - 25 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Laundry)- 1 Post
- Assistant Cook G-II - 22 Posts
- Steward - 7 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist G-II - 7 Posts
- Technician (Radiation Group) - 8 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist G-II (Electronic-Communication) - 1 Post
- Supervisor Technical - 1 Post
- Technician (Telecommunication) G-II - 3 Posts
- Junior Store Clerk - 7 Posts
- Technician CSSD - 3 Posts
- Medical Record Assistant - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technician, Jr Asst & Other Posts
- Nutrition Educationist- M.Sc. Food and Nutrition.
- Junior Assistant - Graduation with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in computer application.
- Electronic Mechanic G-IV, Lift Mechanic, Painter Automobile - Matric with ITI in the relevant field.
- Draftsman - 2 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma.
- Works Supervisor G-IV- Matric and having ITI in respective Trade.
- Technician (Medical Group/Theatre Group/Burn Unit), Anesthesia Technician (Burn ward) -B. Sc (Medical/Theatre Technology).
- Physiotherapist (Bum Unit), Jr. Basic Physiotherapist - B.Sc. in Physiotherapy and Registration from Rehabilitation Council of India/ IAP - (Indian Association of Physiotherapy).
- Junior Artist- B.A in Fine Arts OR 10+2 with Diploma in Fine Arts.
- Assistant Cameramen - 10+2 with Diploma in Still Photography/ Cinematography.
- Staff Nurse G-II - B.Sc. Nursing/ Post -Basic Nursing.
- Jr. Engineer (Laundry)- B. E (Chemical Engineering).
How to apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 22 June to 15 July 2020 at the official website of SKIMS.i.e.skims.ac.in. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SKIMS Recruitment 2020 - Rs. 500/-