Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Technician Medical Group, Junior Assistant & Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2017
- Start Date of Online Application- 24 June 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 24 July 2017
SKIMS Vacancy Details
- Technician Medical Group - 36 posts
- Junior Assistant – 21 posts
- Barber G-III – 04 Posts
- Deployment Monitor Gr.-II – 02 Posts
- Dispatch Rider – 02 Posts
- Sanitary Supervisor Gr-II- 15 Posts
- Driver – 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Medical Group, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Technician Medical Group – B.Sc in Medical Technology Degree.
- Junior Assistant – 10+2 with 05 years experience in the field besides possessing plain and Hill Driving License.
- Barber G-III – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 wpm; Six months certificate course in computer application from recognized Institute.
- Deployment Monitor Gr.-II – Matric qualification with professional knowledge of trade.
- Dispatch Rider – Matriculation or Motor Cycle Driving License.
- Sanitary Supervisor Gr-II- 10+2 qualification with Science subjects besides having Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course from State Medical Faculty or a Diploma in Public Health and Sanitation technologies recognized by Vocational Technical Boards or Diploma/Craftsmanship course in Housekeeping recognized by govt.
- Driver-Matric; should possess Heavy Passenger Vehicle License endorsed by State Registration Authority.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
How to Apply for SKIMS, Technician Medical Group, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the skims official website up to 24 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs