Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) invited applications for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts in Economics, Architecture, Computer Science/Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg. and Mechanical Engg. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 06 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Professor- Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, with AGP of Rs.10000/-
- Associate Professor- Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000, with AGP of Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor- Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, with AGP of Rs. 6000/-
- Professor - An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
For more details on educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal (near Panthal), Katra-182320 (J&K) so as to reach on or before 06 July 2015.