South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 42 Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister and Other Posts
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification is out scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South Central Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister and Others in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 August 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 August 2020
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Specialist Doctor - 1 Post
- Contract Medical Practitioners - 8 Posts
- Nursing Sisters - 16 Posts
- Pharmacist - 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant- 16 Posts
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Doctor - MBBS degree and PG/Diploma in GeneralMedicine or Pulmonary Medicine or chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognizes by Indian Medical Council.
- Contract Medical Practitioners - M.B.B.S.Degree with completion of Internship from any university/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Sisters - Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Pharmacist - 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- Hospital Attendant- 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Specialist Doctor - Rs. 95,000/-
- Contract Medical Practitioners - Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Sisters - Rs. 59, 439/-
- Pharmacist - Rs. 40, 470/-
- Hospital Attendant- Rs. 21, 419/ -
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts to the email id given below on or before 28 August 2020.
- Specialist Doctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Medical Practitioners: email@example.com
- Nursing Sisters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacist: email@example.com
- Hospital Attendants: firstname.lastname@example.org