South Eastern Railway invited applications for the post of Specialist and General Duty. Eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview on 10 and 11 April 2018.
Interview Date and Venue:
- Office of The Medical Director; South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach: Kolkata 43 - 10 April at 11:00 AM
- Office of The Chief Medical Superintendent; South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur, Dist.-Paschim Medinipur, W.B - 10 April at 11:00 AM
- Office of The Chief Medical Superintendent; South Eastern Railway, Chakradharpur, Dist.-West Singbhum, Jharkhand - 11 April at 11:00 AM
- Office of The Chief Medical Superintendent South Eastern Railway, Adra, Dist.- Purulia, W.B - 11 April at 11:00 AM
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
Specialist - 11 Posts
- Medicine-04 (Central Hospital/GRC -01; Kharagpur-02; Adra01)
- Anesthesia-03 (Kharagpur-01; Adra-01; Chakradharpur-01)
- Ophthalmology-02 (Adra-01,Chakradharpur- 01)
- Gynae & Obst. - 01 (Adra-01)
- Surgeon-01 (Adra-01) F
- Anesthesiologist - 1 Post
GDMO - 13 Posts
- Kharagpur division ( including H/U) - 9 Posts
- Chakradharpur division (including sub-divisions and different Health Units - 3 Posts
- Adra division - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Practitioners Posts
- Specialist – The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty- The candidate should possess MBBS Degree and should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time