South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) invited application for recruitment to the post of Probationary Clerks 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 November 2013. SIB is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. It has 756 branches spread across more than 26 states and union territories in India. It has set up 854 ATMs all over India.
Last Date for submission of Application Forms: 5 November 2013
Details of Post
• Name of the post: Probationary Clerks
• Total No of Posts: 28 Posts
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 26 years as on 31 August 2013.
• Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
• Graduation Degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in Science subject or 50% marks in Arts/ Other subject.
• Candidates should also be proficient in computer operations.
General category Candidates need to pay DD for Rs. 250/- and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category Candidates in favour of SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
Candidate’s salary will be as per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications should be submitted to the Dy. General Manager, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016, so as to reach on or before 5 November 2013.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Probationary Clerks” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Call Letter 2018 Released, Download at @ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2017: Question Paper (with Answers) - Reasoning Ability Section
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018, Apply for Faculty and Office Assistant Posts
BOI to Appoint 07 FLCC Counselors, Office Assistant & other Posts; Apply before 05 November