South Western Railway invited applications for recruitment against Cultural Quota in the Indian Classical Dance and Classical Instrument – Violin (Carnatic style) for the year 2015-16. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 November 2015.
Employment Notice No. 04/2015 (Cultural)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 29 November 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: 14 December 2015
South Western Railway, RRC Vacancy details
Cultural Quota for the year 2015-16
1. Indian Classical Dance: 1 post
2. Classical Instrument – Violin (Carnatic style): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for recruitment against Cultural Quota
The candidate should have 12th passed or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Indian Classical Dance: Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Dance from Government recognized institute.
- Classical Instrument- Violin (Carnatic Style): Possession of Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Music from Government recognized institute.
Age Limit for recruitment against Cultural Quota
Between 18 to 29 years
How to Apply for South Western Railway against Cultural Quota
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Assistant Personnel Officer /Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, General Manager’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli-580 02 on or before 29 November 2015.
Application Fee for recruitment against Cultural Quota:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women/Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes: Nil