Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Sports Authority of India Job Notification: Sports Authority of India (SAI) invited applications for the post of Research Fellow and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18, 19 & 20 September 2017.
- Walk in Interview Dates: 18, 19 & 20 September 2017
Sports Authority of India Vacancy Details
- Research Fellows: 07 Posts
- Sports Medicine Doctor: 02 Posts
- Nutritionist: 04 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Fellow Posts Job
- RF Anthropometry: Post Graduate degree in Human Biology or Physical Anthropology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score.
- Nutrition: Post Graduate degree in Sports Nutrition or Food & Nutrition or Nutrition & Dietetics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score.
- Psychology: Post Graduate degree in Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology or Sport Psychology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score.
- Physiology: Post Graduate degree in Human Physiology or Exercise Physiology or Medical Physiology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score.
- Sports Medicine Doctor: Medical Officer MBBS + DSM + 5 Years of Work Experience Post DSM OR MBBS +MD (Sports Medicine) OR MBBS + DSM OR MBBS + 5 Years of work Experience in Sports with National Campers.
- Nutritionist: Masters in Sports Nutrition / foods & Nutrition / Nutrition & Dietitics + 2 Years of work Experience in the relevant field.
- Physiotherapist: Masters In Sports Physiotherapy (MSPT) / Master In Physiotherapy (ORTHO) + 2 Years of Work experience in the relevant field or Bachelors in Physiotherapy with minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Research Fellows: Maximum 28 years of age
- Sports Medicine Doctor: Not to exceed 55 years
- Nutritionist: Not to exceed 45 years
- Physiotherapist: Not to exceed 55 years
How to Apply for the Sports Authority of India Research Fellow Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear foe walk in interview at Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex Gate no. 10, East gate, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110 003.