Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata (SRFTI) Jobs Notification: Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata (SRFTI) invited applications for the post of Research Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days (25 May 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant-01 Post
- Lighting Assistant-01 Post
- Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
- Research Assistant- Degree of a recognized university in Journalism/ Communications/ Social Sciences or Media/Film studies; ii) At least THREE years’ experience in data collection/reference/documentation in an Organization connected with CINEMA or a large Institution of Journal/Newspaper /TV preferably connected with films; iii) Good knowledge of computer in data management.
- Lighting Assistant- Matriculation of a recognized Board, or equivalent, or ITI (Electrical) passed ii) A relevant License issued by the Competent Authority to work in 3 phase 440 volt electric line. iii) At least FOUR years’ experience in related field in a Film Studio or equivalent Organisation of repute
- Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking)- Madhyamik or equivalent of a recognized Board ii) At least two years’ experience of checking of films in a film production or distribution organization or a Motion Picture Laboratory of repute
- Research Assistant Job- 32 Years
- Lighting Assistant & Skilled Work Assistant (Film Checking) Job- 27 Years
How to Apply for the Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute Various Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the “The Registrar, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”. Last date of receipt of application is within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Click here for Detailed Notification