SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper for Tier-1 2018-19 Exam
In this article, you will get the important memory based Current Affairs and GK questions that came in SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam held on 10th, 7th, 6th and 4th June 2019 (All Shifts). Let’s have a look at the Important Memory Based Questions that are being asked in the SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exams have been started from 4th June and will last till 13th June 2019. In this article we are going to share the important memory based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam:
Day 4: 10th June 2019
2. Which Mughal Emperor had the largest empire (area wise)?
3. What is the duration of Special Olympic Game?
Ans: 1 week
4. Who is the First Indian Woman Flight Engineer?
Ans: Flight Lieutenant Hina Jaiswal
5. Which News reporter was killed in 2017 in Karnataka?
Ans: Gauri Lankesh
6. Who is the CM of Chattisgarh?
Ans: Bhupesh Baghel
7. Who wrote Akbarnama?
Ans: Abu'l-Fazl ibn Mubarak
8. Theory of Relativity was invented in which year?
9. Law of Octaves was discovered by:
Ans: J.A.R. Newlands
10. When was "global recycling day 2019" celebrated?
Ans: 18th March 2019
11. Who is the recipient of first Pulitzer Prize in India?
Ans: Gobind Behari Lal
12. How many member of parliament are there in Sri Lanka?
13. Ascorbic acid is the name of which vitamin?
Ans: Vitamin C
14. Gamocha culture belongs to which State?
15. Author of the book ‘a century is not enough’:
Ans: Saurav Ganguly
16. Pakistan’s first president:
Ans: Iskander Mirza
17. Indian Territory in Andaman Nicobar Island:
Ans: Bay of Bengal
18. Giddha dance from which state?
19. Largest parliament in world:
20. Birth date of Mother Teresa:
Ans: 26 August 1910
21. Russian award fiven to PM Modi:
Ans: Order of St Andrew the Apostle
22. 1st king of Nepal:
Ans: Prithvi Narayan Shah
23: How many Provinces in Nepal?
24. How many constitution seats in Nepal?
25. How many canine Teeth are there?
26. Hindustan Socialist Republican Army was founded in:
27. Rowlatt Act was passed in:
28. Khilafat Movement started in which year:
29. First woman to win abel prize:
Ans: Karen Uhlenbeck
30. vestigial organ in human:
Day 3: 7th June 2019
1. Who was the first emperor of Mughal empire?
2. Akbar died in which
Ans: Fatehpur Sikri
3. If the President of India has to resign, to whom should he submit his resignation letter?
Ans: Vice President
4. Who can act as president of India in the absence of both president and vice president?
Ans: Chief Justice of India’
5. India’s highest Populated State?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
6. Chief of the Indian Naval Staff?
Ans: Karambir Singh
7. Bihar Diwas is held on:
Ans: March 22
8. Tsunamis are caused by:
9. What was the venue of Global Business Summit 2019?
Ans: New Delhi
10. What is the Growth rate of India for the year 2019-20 as predicted by ADB?
11. As per the Census 2011 which is the most Populated District of India?
Ans: Thane, Maharashtra
12. Who has been named PETA India’s Person of the Year for 2018?
Ans: Sonam Kapoor
13. Vivekananda Rock Memorial is situated in:
Ans: Vavathurai, Kanyakumari, India
14. What was the Theme of Special Olympics 2019?
Ans: Meet the determined
15. City with highest population as per 2011 census in India?
16. City with smallest population as per 2011 census in India?
17. Who built the monuments Taj Mahal and Lal Quila?
Ans. Shah Jahan
18. Asia’s longest river:
Ans: Yangtze - 3,915 miles
19. Mughal Emperor after Humayun:
20. Present Chairperson og National Green Tribunal:
Ans: Adarsh Kumar Goel
21. Longest River in India (Ganga, Yamuna, Brahmaputra, Godavari):
22. Who wrote Ramacharitmanas?
23. How much loan amount was provided to Nepal by India for 2015 Earthquake?
Ans: Rs. 2.1 billion
24. Who is the CEO of NITI AAYOG?
Ans: Mr Amitabh Kant
25. Where does Ganga River and Yamuna River Meet?
26. Odisha Day is held on?
Ans: 1st April
27. Who is the first Lok pal of India?
Ans: Pinaki Chandra Ghose
28. who started Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)?
Ans: Narendra Modi
29. Name of commission for changes in Indian Constitution:
Ans: Justice Manepalli Narayana Rao Venkatachaliah Commission
30. Khajuraho monument is situated in?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
31. Rickets is caused by the deficiency of:
Ans: Vitamin D
32. Who is the Ambassador of the United Nations Development Programme?
Ans: Padma Lakshmi
33. When does World meteorological day held?
Ans: March 23
34. Which amendment is related to free and compulsory education?
Ans: 86th Ammendment
35. What did William Crookes discovered?
36. What was built by Maharaj Sawai?
Ans: Hawa Mahal
37. Who got a Nobel Prize for the neuron in 1906?
Ans: Santiago Ramón y Cajal
38. Who was the PM of India when National Emergency between 1975-1977?
Ans: Indira Gandhi
39. Who got a Nobel Prize for discovering x-ray?
Ans: Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen
40. Pollination of the plant by birds is called:
Day 2: 6th June 2019
1. Theme of 2019 International Day of Forests (IDF)
Answer: Forests and Education
2. Makran Cup is for which Sports
3. Who won Gold medal in 2019 Makran Cup held in Iran?
Answer: Deepak Singh (49kg)
4. Who is the CM of Maharashtra?
Ans: Devendra Fadnavis
5. Which article covers freedom to travel anywhere in India?
Ans: Article 19
6. Who was the first muslim ruler who conquered the southern region of India?
Ans: Ala-ud-din Khilji
7. Bandipur National Park is situated in which state?
8. Bagh Painting is related to which state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
9. What was the theme of the International Water Day 2019?
Ans: Leaving no one behind
10. Who was the founder of Slave Dynasty?
Ans: Quṭb al-Dīn Aibak
11. Which was the first Dynasty to rule India?
Ans: Haryanka Dynasty
12. Earth Day is celebrated on which Day?
Ans: April 22
13. Which of the following metal is most reactive in nature? Au, Zn, Ag, Al
Ans: Al (Aluminium)
14. Battle of Plassey was fought in which year?
Ans: 23 June 1757
15. Who won Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2019?
Ans: Rana Dasgupta for his 2010 novel “Solo”.
16. Who was the first ruler of Delhi Sultanate?
Ans: Qutb-ud-din Aybak
17. Which is the softest metal?
18. Which coating is used for galvanization process?
19. Longest national highway in india:
Ans: NH 44 (a length of 3,745 kilometers running from Srinagar in the north to Kanyakumari in the south.)
20. Ozone layer depletion is caused by:
Ans: Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) molecules
21. Who won Nobel Peace Prize 2014?
Ans: Kailash Satyarthi
22. Quaternary sector belongs to which part of economy?
23. Mid day meal comes under which Ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
24. Tarapur is situated in which state?
25. Majuli Island is part of which State?
26. Who discovered Electromagnetic Induction?
Ans: Michael Faraday
27. Who won Padma vibhushan for mars mission?
Ans: Dr. Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
28. Most Ductile Metal:
29. Who was the governor during Sayyid dynasty?
Ans: Khizr Khan
30. Article for Equal Justice and Law:
Ans: Article 14
31. Pushkar Mela is conducted in which State?
32. Who has been recently appointed Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)?
Ans: Ajit Kumar Mohanty
Day 1: 4th June 2019
Ans: Pramod Sawant
2. Malimath committee is related to which issue?
Ans: Criminal Justice System
3. Yaduraya Wodeyar was the ruler of which place?
4. Metalloid is an example of:
Ans: Arsenic (As)
5. JJ Thomson won Nobel Prize for:
Ans: The Nobel Prize in Physics 1906 was awarded to Joseph John Thomson "in recognition of the great merits of his theoretical and experimental investigations on the conduction of electricity by gases."
6. Australian Open Winner 2019:
Ans. Novak Djokovic (Men), Naomi Osaka (Women)
7. Which of the following city is not the Cheapest city of india? 1)Mumbai 2)Chennai 3)Delhi 4)Bengaluru
8. First Chief Justice of India who faced impeachment proceedings:
Ans: V, Ramaswami
9. Where is sundari tree found in India?
Ans: West Bengal
10. First women CJI of high court
Ans: Leila Seth
11. First female president in world:
Ans: Marma Estela 'Isabel' Martinez Cartas de Peron of Argentina. She was the President of Argentina from 1974 to 1976
12. 2017 Ranji trophy winner
Ans: Vidarbha won the tournament, beating Delhi by 9 wickets in the final, to win their first Ranji Trophy title.
13. Project Tiger was initiated in:
14. Uniform Civil Code Article
Ans: Article 44
15. Britain’s second female Prime Minister
Ans: Theresa May
16. First female president of SAARC
Ans: Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed
17. How many Mahajanapads were there in 7th century?
18. Who is the father of biology?
19. First woman prime minister in the world
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
20. Who was the first female DGP of Pondicherry?
Ans: S Sundari Nanda
21. Methyl propane isomer is also known as:
22. Olympic council of Asia.
Ans: The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) is a governing body of sports in Asia, currently with 45 member National Olympic Committees. The current president is Sheikh Fahad Al-Sabah. The headquarters of the OCA is located at Kuwait City.
23. Which of the following is a Dance of Himachal Pradesh.
24. Which country first introduced GST?
25. TISCO was established in which year?
26. Dry ice is a solid form of:
Ans: Carbon Dioxide
27. Who was the first Judge of Supreme Court?
Ans: HJ Kania
28. Somnath Temple is located in which state?
29. Which is the most expensive city in Cost of Living Survey 2019?
30. Who is the founder of facebook?
Ans: Mark Zuckerberg