SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2020 Released @crpf.gov.in, Download SSC Constable Medical Exam Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Detailed Medical Examination (DME) Admit Card for additional candidates for the post of Constable (General Duty) GD 2018
SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card 2020 has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post of Constable (General Duty) GD 2018 on CRPF official website for total of 1724 candidates. The medical is scheduled from 24 August to 10 September 2020.
The candidates will be examined for their eye-sight and other medical test such as chest-PA view, Urine routine/ microscopic etc.
How to Download SSC Constable Medical Admit Card 2018?
- Go to official website of CRPF i.e. crpf.gov.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment Section’, given at the bottom of the homepage
- Click on “E-Admit card of CT/GD Exam 2018 for DME:-click here”
- A new link will open 'https://gdconst.crpfexam.in' where you need to to click on candidate login to view SSC GD Medical Admit Card
- Enter your Login Details
- Download SSC GD DME Admit Card
SSC had declared the result for additional candidates of Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), on 04 March 2020. A total of 2402 candidates (Female-787 and Male-1615) have qualified in PET/ PST.
The additional result of Computer Based Examination wad declared, on 31 December 2019, in which 19734 (Female-8588 & Male-11146) additional candidates were shortlisted for PET/ PST.
Candidates can check the SSC GD Additional Result for PET/PST through the link below.