SSC has introduced its detailed instructions regarding the SSC JE recruitment and these instructions are made to be followed strictly & carefully. Those instructions in concise are as follows: -
- Remember examination process is not completely online. Paper-I is online while paper-II is a written test.
- All candidates seeking for age relaxation under SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS must have certificates in the prescribed formats in support of their claim.
- All filled information must be true and on valid documents because SSC accepts application provisionally. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, then the candidature of such candidates may be cancelled.
- Benefits of PH category will be only accepted if candidate is more than 40% challenged. No benefits are given to VH category.
- One candidate can register for only one application for SSC JE posts and it will be undertaken at the time of appearing in the exam.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed in the examination premises. If found, then it is considered as unfair means & subjected to application cancellation.
- Online fee can be submitted from 1st October 2016 to 31st October 2016 while Offline payment is acceptable within the working hours of 3rd November 2016.
- At the time of examination, you are asked to present a valid ID proof along with the admission certificate along with 3 passport size color photograph in failing which you are not allowed to appear in the examination.
- All posts are listed under AISL (All India Service Liability) means after selection you can be placed anywhere across the country.
Above mentioned instructions are mandatory to follow. So, kindly go through it very carefully.
All the Best!!!