SSC JE is most awaited and preferred examination for the engineering background candidates especially for the stream of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering. SSC JE offers candidates various important departments to develop the overall infrastructure of the country. In this context, SSC has recently notified the answer key availability for the paper-1 at its official website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC has conducted its JE exam on the following dates. Let us look.
SSC JE 2016-17: Exam schedule
Until date, only Paper-I for SSC JE had been conducted so far and paper-2 is still awaited and scheduled to be held in the month of June tentatively. Let us check out the overall details.
Date of advertisement: - 1stOctober, 2016
Closing of online application: - 31stOctober, 2016
Examination dates for Paper-I (CBE): - 01stMarch, 2017 to 4thMarch, 2017
Examination date for Paper-II (Descriptive type): - 30thJune, 2017
** Here, CBE stands for computer based examination.
SSC JE 2016-17: Answer keys availability
The above said answer keys can be downloaded from SSC official website and if there is any discrepancy, then you can submit it to SSC based on your reviews latest by 1stMay, 2017. For downloading answer keys, following steps are advised.
- Visit the link- http://188.8.131.52/challengesystem/index.jsp
- Click on Click here button.
- After this, you will get a login page asking for Roll number, Password and exam date. Fill all necessary details and then click on Submit button.
- A new payment gateway will be redirected, where you have to make a payment of Rs. 100.
By pursuing the above steps, you can get the relevant answer keys.
- The submission of online representations will be acceptable from dated 27.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 (5.00 PM).
- Representation after due date is not acceptable.
- A payment of Rs. 100 is mandatory for all students.
We at jagranjosh.com, wishes you a very successful day for the same. For more latest updates, go through our Official webpage.
All the best!