SSC has released a notification via a PDF file containing intimation of exam date for Paper-II. SSC JHT is an examination for recruiting Junior Hindi translator, Senior Hindi translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak in various government departments. The selection of candidates are done on the basis of performance in Paper-I & II.
The Paper-I was successfully conducted on 15thJune, 2017 through online mode which was objective type and qualifying nature. Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which you have write Essay and translate English to Hindi. The time duration for Paper-II will be of 2 hours. Let us find out the information regarding the updates.
SSC JHT 2017: Paper-II exam dates
- Paper-II of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak 2017 would be held on 06.08.2017.
- The timings for exam will be 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon.
Details of Post
Junior Translator (Group-B Non-Gazetted): You are deputed under this post in the pay scale of level-6 i.e. Rs.35,400-1,12,400 in central secretariat language service, Ministry of Railways, Armed Forces headquarters and other government's subordinate offices.
Senior Translator (Group-B Non-Gazetted): You are deputed in the pay scale of level-7 i.e. Rs.44,900-1,42,400 under all central/governmental/ departmental offices.
Hindi Pradhyapak (Group-B Non-Gazetted): Under this deputation, the pay scale of level-8 i.e. Rs.47,600-1,51,100; in Central Hindi Training Institute (D/o Official Language) located all over India.
SSC JHT 2017 selection process
SSC has introduced new selection criteria from this year, especially for SC/ST and Ex-servicemen candidates. Let us look into this matter.
- Shortlisting will be done based on the performance in Paper-1 & 2 purely and candidates are appointed in the departments as per the merit prepared by the competent departments.
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC and PH categories, are to be settled against Unreserved/General category; if they have attain marks and position well enough in overall general merit list. Remaining norms will be same as previously.
- Any Ex-serviceman or PwDs who have qualified on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in examination, extended zone of consideration, etc. are to be counted against reserved categories and not against General category.
- Candidates who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on the probation period of 2 years and after the completion of probation period, the candidates will be appointed permanently in the respective department by the controlling government.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment until government is satisfied after all enquiries.
We at jagranjosh.com, are committed to provide you all necessary information about all SSC exams. For more useful datum, keep on checking us @ our SSC official webpage.
All the best!