SSC Job Notification:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications for SSC Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2016 for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted posts.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC Junior Engineers posts through the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 31 October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 31 October 2016
Date of Computer Based Written Exam- 03 December 2016 to 05 December 2016
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineers
Name of the Disciplines:
- Quantity Surveying & Contract
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineers Exam 2016:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University/ Board.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University/ Board.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University/ Board.
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)- 03 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized institute/ University/ Board or equivalent.
For more details regarding educational qualification/ age limit and experience, please click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for SSC Junior Engineers Exam 2016:
The selection of the candidates in SSC Junior Engineers Exam will be done on the basis of computer based written examination and interview which would be conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineers Exam 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online to SSC Junior Engineers Exam through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 31 October 2016.
Examination pattern for SSC Junior Engineers Exam 2016:
The SSC Junior Engineers Examination will be conducted in two phases i.e., Paper I (Objective Type Examination) and Paper II (Conventional Type).