Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 May 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 03 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 May 2014
Details of Post
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions) in ASI, M/o Culture: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant in the Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage: 05 Posts
Total Number of Post: 06 Posts
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Master’s Degree in Tamil /Malayalam /Telugu/ Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent; or Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc., with Botany or Zoology OR B.Sc., in Agriculture
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Upto 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: 18-25 Years
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and ExS.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 03 May 2014 and can be downloaded from below link or from the Regional Office’s website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Completely filled application must reach to the commission latest by 30 May 2014 (5.00 PM).