SSC MTS Paper-1 2019 Computer Based Exam (CBE) has been started from 2nd August and will last till 6th September 2019. In this article we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness & Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for SSC MTS 2019 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the General Awareness & Current Affairs Questions that are being covered in the SSC MTS Paper-1 2019 Exam:
SSC MTS 2019 Exam: Day 2 – 5th August 2019
1. Article 343 of Constitution of India is related to:
Ans: Official Language of the Union government shall be Hindi in Devanagari script
2. How many Digits are there in Debit Card Number?
3. As per 2011 Census, what is the population density per square kilometer?
Ans: 382 per square kilometre
4. War and peace book written by:
Ans: Leo Tolstoy
5. Who has presented the budget maximum number of times?
Ans: Morarji Desai
6. Who was the 17th Lok Sabha Speaker?
Ans: Om Birla
7. When was the National Flag of India adopted in its present form?
Ans: 22 July 1947
8. Who have won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018?
Ans: Virat Kohli (Cricket) and Saikhom Mirabai Chanu (Weightlifting)
9. Who was the 5th guru in Sikh Religion?
Ans: Guru Arjan
10. Which element present in water can cause cancer?
11. India UK relationship has included whom as one of the top women of India?
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
12. Qutubuddin Aibak belonged to which dynasty?
Ans: Slave Dynasty
13. How many times has the emergency been implemented in India?
14. Who is the Minister of Water Resources?
Ans: Nitin Gadkari
15. What is the SI unit of power of a lens?
16. Who is the chairman of the lokpal committee?
Ans: Pinaki Chandra Ghose
17. Which State has the longest coastline in India?
Ans: Gujarat (7516.6 kilometers)
18. Time trial is used in which sport?
19. Which river falls in Arab Sagar?
Ans: Indian Subcontinental rivers which fall into Arabian Sea are Indus, Narmada and Tapti.
20. How many Schedules are there in the Indian constitution?
Ans: 12 schedules
SSC MTS 2019 Exam: Day 1 – 2nd August 2019
1. Who was the first Indian Woman to Swim across Indian Channel?
Ans: Arati Saha
2. Pin Valley National Park is located in which State?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
3. When was Quit India Movement happened?
Ans: 9 August 1942
4. Who won Icc Rachael Heyhoe Flint award 2018?
Ans: Smriti Mandhana
5. Full form of GDP:
Ans: Gross Domestic Product
6. Who is the Director of Mission Mangal Movie?
Ans: Jagan Shakti
7. Where is Hawa Mahal situated?
8. Bhavai Dance is a Folk Dance of which State?
9. Citizenship comes under which article of Constitution of India?
Ans: Article 9
10. Who has been named as ‘Parrot of India’?
Ans: Amir Khosrow
11. Rajiv Gandhi Airport is located in:
12. Tomb of Babur is located in:
Ans: Gardens of Babur, Kabul, Afghanistan
13. Longest bone in Human Body:
14: Who built the Kailash Temple at Ellora?
Ans: Krishna I
15. What is the currency of France?
16. Who is the author of the book ‘Becoming’?
Ans: Michelle Obama
17. Right against Discrimination comes under which section of Constitution of India?
Ans: Article 15
18. How many High Courts are there in India?
19. Neelkanth or Indian Roller is the State Bird of how many States?
Ans: 4 – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Odisha, Telangana
20. G-20 2019 Summit was held in:
Ans: Osaka, Japan
21. Headquarters of BRICS is located in:
Ans: Shanghai, China
22. When was the Air Transport started in India?
23. Who became the Nawab of Bengal after Alivardi Khan?
Ans: Siraj Ud daulah
24. Who is the President of South Africa?
Ans: Cyril Ramaphosa
25. Who was the First PM of Pakistan?
Ans: Liaquat Ali Khan
26. Capital of Andaman & Nicobar Islands:
Ans: Port Blair
27. First Biosphere Reserve of India:
Ans: Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
28. Who is the state governor of Bihar?
Ans: Fagu Chauhan
29. Which instrument is used to measure Humidity?
30. Mosses belong to which phylum?
Ans: Phylum Bryophyta
31. Study of Plants is known as:
32. Which committee recommended the Fundamental Duties of citizens?
Ans: Swaran Singh Committee
33. Saraswati Samman is related to which field?
Ans: Literary Work
34. Who is the founder of blue revolution?
Ans: Hiralal Chaudhuri
35. Agriculture contributed what percentage in GDP in 2018-19?
36. Timeline in Mirzapur:
Ans: 82.5° E longitude, from a clock tower in Mirzapur
37. Which city became India's first UNESCO Heritage city?
38. Who gold medal in women's 100-metre sprint in Intaly?
Ans: Dutee Chand has won the gold medal in women's 100-metre sprint at the 30th Summer University Games in Naples, Italy
39. Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP) is borrowed from:
Ans: India borrowed the DPSP from Irish Constitution of 1937