SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 Admit Card Central Region: Staff Selection Commission, Central Region has released the admit card Selection Post Phase-VII Examination-2019 for Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level and Graduate & above Level. Candidates can download the SSC Phase 7 admit card from the SSC Central Region official website i.e. http://www.ssc-cr.org or directly through the link given below.
SSC has also released the rejected application status of the applicants. Candidates can check their application status through the link give below.
SSC Secondary Phase 7 exam will be held from 14 October to 16 October 2019 while SSC Sr. Secondary Phase 7 and SSC Graduate Phase 7 exam will be held on 15 and 16 October 2019.
How to download SSC CR Phase 7 Admit Card 2019 for UP and Bihar?
- Go to the official website of the SSC Central Region www.sscer.org
- Click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-VII EXAMINATION-2019 TO BE HELD FROM 14/10/2019 TO 16/10/2019’
- Click on the post for which you have applied - CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-VII EXAMINATION-2019 (GRADUATE & ABOVE LEVEL) TO BE HELD FROM 15/10/2019 TO 16/10/2019 OR CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-VII EXAMINATION-2019 (HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL) TO BE HELD FROM 15/10/2019 TO 16/10/2019 OR CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SELECTION POST PHASE-VII EXAMINATION-2019 (MATRICULATION LEVEL) TO BE HELD FROM 14/10/2019 TO 16/10/2019
- Now Click PROCEED Button If You Have Opted Your Exam Centre in UP & Bihar
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number or Name & Father's Name: and Date of Birth
- Click on the “Search” button
- Download SSC Phase Admit Card 2019
Candidates are advised to carry their admit card along with ID proof (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / University Photo ID card, if still studying, in ORIGINAL at the exam centre.