State Bank of Travancore invited application for recruitment to the post of Peons 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 3 October 2013. State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is a subsidiary of the State Bank Group and also has private share-holders. The bank was established in 1945 as the Travancore bank Ltd. It is the premier bank of Kerala, India, where it has 676 branches. Overall, SBT has a network of over 879 branches spread over 16 Indian states.
• Opening Date for Online registration: 14 September 2013
• Closing Date for Online registration: 3 October 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Online: 14 September 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Offline: 17 September 2013
• Closing Date for Payment of fee Online: 3 October 2013
• Closing date for Payment of fee Offline: 8 October 2013
• Date of Written Exam: 24 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Peons
State wise Vacancies:
• Andhra Pradesh : 12 Posts
• Chhattisgarh: 3 Posts
• Goa : 1 Post
• Gujarat : 4 Posts
• Haryana : 11 Posts
• Karnataka : 33 Posts
• Kerala : 761 Posts
• Maharashtra : 42 Posts
• Madhya Pradesh: 2 Posts
• New Delhi : 18 Posts
• Orissa : 1 Post
• Punjab : 7 Posts
• Pondicherry : 3 Posts
• Rajasthan : 3 Posts
• Tamil Nadu : 121 Posts
• Uttar Pradesh : 3 Posts
• West Bengal : 5 Posts
Total No of Posts: 1030 vacancies
• Not less than 18 years and not more than 26 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates must have passed 10th class. But should not have passed 12th class or equivalent.
• Ex-serviceman, who have passed/obtained the Indian Army matriculation Certificate or corresponding certificate equivalent to 10th Standard in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 1 January 2013 of the Indian Union are also eligible for the post.
• Knowledge of read and write in local language is essential.
• Rs.300/- for General and OBC Candidates
• Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates.
Rs. 5850 - 200 / 4 – 6650 – 250 / 5 –7900 – 300 / 4 – 9100 – 350 / 3 - 10150 – 400/ 3 – 11350
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and followed by Interview.
• Selection will be made district wise on the basis of merit among the candidates of the same district.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply online through the website: www.statebankoftravancore.com
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• After online registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
I. Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of Travancore branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
II. Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata