TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: 500 Vacancies for Junior Assistant /Accounts Posts, Apply Online @tangedco.gov.in
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at tangedco.gov.in. Check details here.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant /Accounts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 9 March 2020.
A total of 500 Vacancies have been notified under TANGEDCO. Candidates having required qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode. The online window for TANGEDCO Junior Assistant /Account Recruitment 2020 will be activated till 9 March 2020.
- Date of Notification: 8 January 2020
- Date of online application submission for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: 10 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications, for uploading the documents for making online payment: 9 March 2020
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant /Account– 500 Posts
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be B.com passed from a recognized University and having knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen of said castes and Destitute widows of all castes – Minimum 18 years, Maximum no age bar
- Others (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM) – not above 30 years
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for the post of Junior Assistant /Accounts on the basis of written test.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Online Application Link
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 through the online mode. The online applications will be filled up from 10 February to 9 March 2020.
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/DC– Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA and ST – Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons– Rs. 500/-