Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Programme Head, H-VAC Engineer, Business Development Officer, Post-Doctoral Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 September 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 04 September 2017
Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Vacancy Details
- Programme Head: 01 Post
- H-VAC Engineer: 01 Post
- Business Development Officer: 01 Post
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programme Head & Other Posts
- Programme Head: Candidates should possess Ph.D or M.D with minimum of 10 years in academic or industry in the area of Vaccines /Diagnostics.
- H-VAC Engineer: BE Electrical / Mech with Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in BSL labs or Animal house with H-VAC facility.
- Business Development Officer: M.VSc., or M.Sc., in life science and MBA in Marketing Management with relevant field experience.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow: Candidates who have a basic and Master degree in life sciences and have a Ph.D in Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Nano sciences etc.
Programme Head: Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Programme Head& Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of The Director Centre for Animal Health Studies TANUVAS Madhavaram Milk Colony Chennai – 600 051 on or before 04 September 2017.