Tata Memorial Hospital (TMC) Recruitment 2020: Tata Memorial Hospital, Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), HRD Department has published a new notification for the recruitment of Nurse (Locum) / Project Nurses / Adhoc Nurses and Contract Nurses Posts on its official website tmc.gov.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can walk in for the interview from Monday to Friday till 14 June 2020. The candidates will be recruit for temporary basis
Advt. No. - 40/2020
TMC Nurse Interview Details
- Date for walk-in-interview: On All Days(Except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) - from 14 May April to 14 June 2020
- Time - Between 10 AM and 2 PM
- Venue - Tata Memorial Hospital, HRD Department, Service Block Bldg, 4th Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel Mumbai – 400012
TMC Nurse Vacancy Details
Nurse (Locum) / Project Nurses / Adhoc Nurses and Contract Nurses [On Purely Temporary Basis]
TMC Nurse Eligibility Conditions
General Nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc. (Nursing)
TMC Nurse Age Limit:
Check the Notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
TMC Nurse Salary (Rs.)
- G.N.M - Rs. 30,000/- (Fixed)
- B.SC (Nursing) - Rs. 32,000/- (Fixed)
For candidates with 2 years’ or more experience:
- G.N.M : Rs. 32,000/- (Fixed)
- B.SC (Nursing) : Rs. 34,000/- (Fixed)
How to Apply for TMC Nurse Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview along with Bio Data, attested copies of certificates regarding date of birth, qualifications, MNC registration number, experience, etc. and a recent Passport size photograph at Tata Memorial Hospital, HRD Department, Service Block Bldg, 4th Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel Mumbai – 400012 daily (Except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) from 10 AM to 2 PM till 15 June 2020.