The Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) invited applications for recruitment of 13 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The TDSAT was established to adjudicate disputes and dispose of appeals with a view to protect the interests of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector and to promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 31 May 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Director: 1
- Principal Private Secretary: 2
- Accounts Officer: 1
- Desk Officer: 1
- Librarian: 1
- Court Master (Shorthand)/Private Secretary: 2
- Assistant: 1
- Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 2
- UDC: 2
Total no. of Posts: 13 Posts
- Director: Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade pay Rs.8700
- Principal Private Secretary: Rs.15600-39000 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
- Accounts Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Desk Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800
- Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800
- Court Master (Shorthand)/Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800
- Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- UDC: Rs.5200 – 20,200 + Grade pay Rs.2,400
Candidate should have Holding analogous posts on regular basis, Bachelor Degree; pass in SAS or equivalent examination, Degree/Diploma in Library Science according to the post.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with up-to-date ACR Dossiers of the candidate concerned or attested photocopies of the annual confidential reports for the last five years; Vigilance Clearance Report clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and Integrity Certificate should be sent to the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal, 4th Floor, Room No.478, Hotel Samrat, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi-110021 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.