Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Academic posts of ‘Post- Graduate Assistants / Physical Directors (Grade – I)’ on Direct Recruitment under Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 26November 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 November 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Date of Written Examination: 10 January 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Post- Graduate Assistants / Physical Directors (Grade – I)”
No. of Posts: 1807 (One Thousand Eight Hundred Seven).
Name of Disciplines
- Tamil (277).
- English (209).
- Mathematics (222).
- Physics (189).
- Chemistry (189).
- Botany (95).
- Zoology (89).
- History (198).
- Economics (177).
- Commerce (135).
- Physical Director Grade 1 (27).
- Possess Master’s Degree in any discipline in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized Universityor Institute.
- For the Post of Physical Director candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the candidates should not be more than 57 Years as on 01July2015.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- Per Month.
Application Form & Examination Fee
- Application Form or Prospectus can be collected on the Payment of Rs. 50/-from Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all Districts of Tamil Nadu.
- Examination Fee (Non- refundable)is of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ Different Abled candidates) in the form of Challan attached with Prospectus may submit in any Branch of State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank only.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration and the Verification of the Documents.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form and the Fee Challan should be submitted in person at the “Office of the Chief Educational Officer” on or before 26 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.