CBSE Class 12th Chapter, The p-Block Elements (Group 15) carries 08 Marks in board exam. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
- General electronic configuration of p Block elements
- P-Block element brings diversification. Explain
- What are pnictogen?
- Nitrogen family elements are less reactive. Why?
To Get the study material for this chapter, Click Here
- The most reactive and most abundant element of 15th group element
- Name the mental, non metals and metalloids of 15th groups elements
- Name the mono atomic element of group 15th
- Smell of NH3 and PH3
- Arrange the hydrides in the increasing order of boiling point
To Get the Solved Question Papers, Click Here
- Nitrogen forms only tri halides but not pentahalide. Why?
- What is inert pair effect?
- All Halides are covalent but BiF3 is ionic. Reason
- Write the formula for hydrozoic acid?
- Write the ions when PCl5 and PBr5 are ionized
To Get the Guess papaers for First Term Examinations, Click Here
- Write the acidic, basic and amphoteric oxide of group 15th
- Nitrogen has 5 oxides like N2O, NO, N2O3, NO2 and N2O5 with oxidation number 1,2,3,4 and 5 respectively. Identify the acidic and neutral oxides and also arrange them in increasing order of acidic character
- Why nitric oxides behave as free radical?
- Why nitrogen dioxide is known as nitronium nitrate?
- (SiH3)3N is a planer while (CH3)3N is pyramidal in shape. Reason
- What are oxo-acids or oxy-acids
- What is fisher salt?
- Except nitrogen all elements of group 15 forms sulphite. Reason
- Name the all three types of hydrides of nitrogen with chemical formula and also find the hybridization of N atom in all
- Why does R3P = O exist but R3N = O does not (R = alkyl group)?
- In the lab preparation methods of ammonia, quick lime (CaO) is used to remove the moisture while other dehydrating agents like CaCl2, P2O5 and H2SO4 are not used. Reason
- Ammonia is collected over water. Why?
- Name one purification process where ammonia is obtained as side product
- Manufacturing of ammonia by Haber process and discuss on the conditions favorable for the haber process
- Difference between red phosphorus and white phosphorus
- Name the two forms of black phosphorus
- Preparation method and properties of phosphine
- Uses of phosphine
- Prove that phosphine is basic in nature
- Bond angle in PH4+ is higher than that in PH3. Why?
- Why does PCl3 fume in moisture?
- Ionized form of PCl5
- Special attention on the given table content and their structures
- How do you account for the reducing behavior of H3PO2 on the basis of its structure?
- Give the disproportionation reaction of H3PO3.
Visit continuously in CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………