The Surat People’s Co-operative Bank Ltd invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant General Managers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 December 2013. The Surat People’s Co-operative Bank Ltd was established in 1922 at Surat. It was first registered Urban Co-Operative Bank in India and became Scheduled Bank on 1 September 1988. The bank is having network of 23 branches, 21 in Surat, 1 branch at Vapi and 1 branch at Navsari.
Last Date for submission of online Application Forms: 20 December 2013
Details of Post
• Name of the post: Assistant General Managers
• Total No of Posts: 2 Posts
Candidate’s maximum age should be 52 years as on 20 December 2013.
• Candidate should be a Graduate and having CAIIB certificate from any recognised university with 10 years experience in Executive cadre.
• Candidate should be conversant with core banking solution.
• Candidates should possess excellent communication skill in English language.
• Knowledge of Gujrati language is essential.
Pay Scale: Rs.72000/-per month + other benefits/perquisites
How to apply
• Candidate need to apply only through online mode from the Surat People’s Co-operative Bank Ltd website at www.spcbl.in/recruitment/ before 20 December 2013.
• No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
• Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for further assistance.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018: Official Notification; Application Process Starts Today
RBI to Conduct Language Proficiency Test for Attendant Post 2018
RBI Assistant (Special Drive for PWD Candidates): Online Exam Call Letter Released
Bank of India Recruitment 2018, Apply for 2 Faculty Posts