Q. When I return home after taking an exam, I am always confused about what to do? Do I need to analyse my performance in the paper or take rest or start preparing for the next paper?
Ans. CBSE board exams 2017 have begun today. And also the days full with cut-throat preparation have started from today. Everyday, will seem to the more busy and hectic than the previous day. Each day, you will be required to revise a huge amount of syllabus so as to get well prepared for the exam taking place the next day. But, dear students, this overloaded schedule should not affect your mental status and physical fitness. Don’t get over stressed and anxious. Though, you would be busy with the exam preparations the whole day, still you need to take out some time to refresh yourself.
When you return home after taking an exam, you should follow a routine that ensures you to complete the whole syllabus foe the next paper without getting exhausted.
Below are given some suggestions for the students that they can follow right after taking an exam (CBSE/ UP board or any other state board exam) to make their mind refresh and stress-free so as to prepare well for the next one:
- First of all take a deep breath as you did before starting the paper to relax your mind.
- Do not discuss about the paper with your friends at all. The comparison can make you feel demoralized that can hamper your preparations for the next paper.
- Just think that you have stepped on to the first step of the ladder to success. It will help to raise your morale up.
- When you reach home, your parents must be waiting for you with a common question “How was the exam?” Then your reply would be “ It was ok.” Which is as common as the question was. But along with this reply you can discuss the problems that you faced while writing the exam, be it about the questions being complex, lack of time to complete the paper, or any other thing that disturbed you while writing the paper. Might be your parents can help you to solve the problem.
- Whatever has happened or is going to happen, feeding yourself is the most important thing to stay active. Take a diet full of your favourite but healthy food to revitalize and re-energise yourself.
- After this take a 1-2 hours sleep till 5pm – 6pm. This will help you to blow away the tiredness and recharge your mind to prepare for the next paper.
- After you get up, now it’s the time to start working on the next paper. Collect all the study material that you need for the revision. Go through the syllabus once again to remind yourself about the chapters you have to revise.
- Divide the syllabus into the number of days you have got to prepare before the exam.
- Now start revising as per your study schedule to revise the whole syllabus for the next paper.
The above given instructions if followed properly, can help you to score optimum marks in CBSE,UP board or any other state board exams.
All the very best!!!
You may also like to read: